Fly Fishing for Steelhead on the Pere Marquette
We gathered the crew and headed up to try our luck at spring steelhead fishing on the Pere Marquette River. The weather had been unusually cold (even for Michigan) and the fish were running a little later than previous year. While we were there, the weather was beautiful and we seemed to be the only group catching fish (kind of nice for a change).
From top to bottom, left to right.
1. Slim taking a drift through the honey hole.
2. Dad displaying a nice catch.
3. Craig displaying Dad's nice catch.
4. A clean live release.
5. Brady taking time out for a stream sidesiesta.
6. Another picture of Dad and a steelie.
7. A picture of me with a brightly colored rainbow.
8. The crew packing up after a full day of fishing.
9. The crew pack at Ivan's campground and canoe livery.
10. A picture for Craig to put on mySpace.
Click the photos below for a larger view